November 10, 2015

Pumpkin Pickin'

By year three, I feel like it is safe to call this a Mudd tradition.  We love the Aldredge Apple Orchard.  Although they are primarily and apple orchard, they have a big pumpkin patch and lots of fun things for us to do, too.  We actually bought apples for the first time so we could make some applesauce.  Normally I have an abundance of apples from my mom's trees but they were a little heavy handed trimming them this year and we have NO apples.

We took a hayride out to the pumpkin patch.  Brody's hair... the struggle is real.



I am still enamored with the fluffy footed chickens.  If I can convince Joe that we should live on an acre or two, my first order of business would be to get some of my own.

Brody was very curious... and a little scared.




Man... Kam wasn't big enough to ride this on his own last year.  Too fast, people.

Halloween, coming up next!

No comments: