November 18, 2015

Halloween!

Yep, that holiday that was weeks ago.  The boys had a blast.  Brody was a little unsure at first but he caught on pretty quick.   Kam was a Farmer and Brody was a Royals Rookie.  Both VERY fitting to their interests. 



Brody had to show us the piece of candy he got at each house.  It was adorable.


We had a pretty epic parenting fail.  Halfway through, the battery in the tractor died.  We definitely forgot to charge it.  Joe ran back to get the wagon to save the day.  Brody was pretty much done walking at that point, anyway

We sent the kids home with Nana again this year.  Genius!  We ended up heading over to a friends house to watch THE ROYALS IN THE WORLD SERIES (more on that later).  I had already purchased candy and didn't want it in the house so, I left an overflowing bowl on the front porch with a note.  I couldn't believe some kid didn't come along and take it all.  Great kids around here!

No comments: