October 11, 2015

Nebraska Pt. 1

Kamden has been asking almost daily to go back to Nebraska.  The kid just can't get enough of farms and tractors.  Visiting our family up there has become very important.  I might start referring to it as our bi-annual pilgrimage. 

We extended the trip a bit and spent a night in Omaha.  We made it up in time to spend a couple hours at the zoo.  It was as awesome as ever. I can't wait for all their construction to be done.  Lots of new things happening.

They always love the aquarium.  This crab was super creepy. 

My personal favorite was the big sea turtles....


M...I....Z.......




I think the giraffes are in this enclosure while the new exhibit is being built.  It was great to be able to see them up close!

After the zoo we headed to B&A's house for pizza and play.  I, sadly, don't have pics of "Baby C" playing with the boys.  I got this one of Kam hugging B where she learned about his REALLY strong hugs.  Like... he might choke you.  He was just showing some love because she shared her hard hat :)


The next day we headed to the Lincoln Children's Museum.  Because: AWESOME.  Once again, I will express my disappointment in our local children's museum.    



 Cousins C and T were able to join us.  I think Brody and T could have run across this bridge all day.
 Oh man, the fun of the water area.  Brody kicked off his shoes and started to climb into the water.  That boy keeps me on my toes.


Go ahead and wait on pins and needles for part 2.  :)

No comments: