July 12, 2011

New Toy for Mama

The baby doesn't get all the fun stuff this year. I just got a fancy new camera and have been having fun playing with all the settings. My Dad laughed when I showed him the pictures so far. He said as soon as we have kids, I won't be taking pictures of the animals anymore. But for now.....

These 2 pictures pretty much sum up the personality of our dogs.

Rocky is intense. This is him staring at a toy, daring us to attempt to throw it past him.


Duke is basically the polar opposite. Sleeps and begs for pets all day long.


Oh ya, we have a cat too :) She is a bit of a third class citizen in this household but she is not deprived in anyway and surprisingly, Duke (all 110 lbs of him) is terrified of her.

2 comments:

The Nielsens said...

WHat kind of camera...?

Stacy Mudd said...

Canon T2i. I love it :) I still have a lot to learn.