March 22, 2011

Baby Update

We are having a BOY!!!

This is what I thought all along so it wasn't a big shock. I would have been stunned if they told me it was a girl! Here are a few ultrasound pictures to show off our little man. They sent us home from the appointment with about 6 prints, a video, and a CD of pictures. Pretty darn fancy.



Here is the video. You can see the babies mouth open and close and he even sticks out his tongue!



4 comments:

Shelly said...

Really awesome! I need to read your blog more often! I'm loving this!

Jeannie said...

Yeah!!!! for cute little boys! I keep trying to sign up so that I get sent an email each time you update the blog but that doesn't seem to be happenning!

Lenexicon said...

Little boys are the best. You are going to adore that little man more than you ever thought possible! Hooray!

Portraits By Lucinda said...

I love that you finally posted about the baby :) Watching the video is sooo cool!! Can't wait to meet the little guy.