Fun day at the zoo!
Rallying for the Royals with Mom, J, and J!
We have made some pretty big changes in the house. New roof, new gutters, and some new windows coming soon. The boys have loved the tools/trucks/equipment involved.
Sneak peak! Left is the realtor picture before we bought the house.... Right is a current picture.
We picked 14 lbs of strawberries. Couldn't have done it without hippo's help.
We had a very stormy May. I grabbed this screenshot of the radar. I am no meteorologist, but I can tell you that bow echo ish radar is pretty scary. And there were lots of funnels and a brief touchdown close by. Scroll down to the second photo to see what it looks like in person (spoiler alert: it looks like armageddon). I have often been in the basement during storms but this is the first time I have been huddled away from windows in the unfinished area. Scary day.... Was glad the boys were safe and sound at my parent's house.
On a lighter note (and a cloudless day) we met Grandpa and Grammy at Powell Gardens for the dinosaur exhibit. It was pretty great!
My Mom has a Bluebird house and we found these very young birds just waiting for mama. (FYI: no birds were harmed during this brief photoshoot. Bluebirds don't abandon the nest if you disturb it briefly)
This is a terrible photo but it HAS to be noted. This picture shows Kam breaking away from the pack and scoring his FIRST SOCCER GOAL!!!!! It was epic and he was so proud! Wishing I wasn't socializing on the wrong end of the field :(













No comments:
Post a Comment