April 27, 2015

WAY behind

I have been neglecting the blog lately and noticed the last post was about the new car.  Yep.  Still love her.  Joe came up with a name for me.  Nova!  Loosely stands for NOt a VAn.  It is a great car and the kids wasted no time breaking her in.  Unfortunately,  it almost immediately had a major repair necessary in the engine.  It was (obviously) covered by the warranty and hopefully, it was just working out the kinks in a new car.  It was still annoying.  A couple days after getting the car back, I kid you not, I got rear ended.  No one was hurt and the damage is minor but still... ANNOYING. 

Moving on.  I am going to post much more soon but for now I give you this:


He makes this noise when he is frustrated but when I captured this he was just being silly and playing with my hair (he got distracted mid-play by a ba"nana").  This boy is so loving, happy, and fun.  He is also shy, pouty, and stubborn.  I can't get enough.  He makes me smile constantly. 

No comments: