December 22, 2014
Still here...
Life has been crazier than normal lately. We were out of town more than not the month of November. This was a lot of fun but, we were all ready to get back into a routine. The kids were definitely struggling from lack of normal scheduling. So, I have 7 weeks worth of photos to comb through and I am not super motivated.
Joe brought home a fun little bug called influenza from a recent trip. He was quarantined to the guestroom and had many symptoms that were clearly flu (not just a cold). After a few days, I got a cough and rushed to urgent care. Let me just say that Tamiflu is amazing. Felt like crap the first day, and after just 2 doses, I was back on my feet and ready to handle the fact that Brody had caught it, too. He wasn't so lucky and is still struggling a bit but definitely on the mend. Kamden seems to have some sort of miracle immunity system (take that formula feeding haters... ha). He didn't catch this bug and hasn't been sick for the last 22 months... and he is only 40 months old! Everyone please knock on wood right now. I know this is going to come back to bite me.
On to some funny pictures of the kids. They are pretty cute :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment