October 2, 2013

Dentist & 3 ish weeks old

Kamden had his first dental check-up today.  He totally rocked it.  He has always been slightly obsessed with dental health... to the point that I had to ask the dentist if it was ok that he constantly "borrows" my Sonicare electric toothbrush to brush his teeth (which is definitely ok, by the way... I was only concerned that it was too much for him).

He independently sat in the chair and let the tech do a very through brushing of the teeth.  Then the dentist came to floss, scrap, use some tool to check for decay.  I understand that 6 months from now he might flip out and not allow them to try but I was super impressed with him today.  It helps that the pediatric dentist had quite the set-up to cater to kids. 





YAY!!!! Clean Teeth!


Brody is crazy adorable right now.  I caught this picture of him tucking in his bottom lip a bit.  Kamden did this all the time.  I have no idea if this is something all kids do but I love it. 

Picture of him napping in the car seat.  He lays like this all the time... I can't imagine it is comfortable!

Hanging out outside during one of the many very warm September evenings.


No comments: