January 1, 2013

Confession

My confession: I used to be a vacation snob.  I am incredibly blessed with a husband that works a ton and, in our situation, that equals a lot of flyer miles/hotel points.  We have been a lot of exotic and adventurous places but our vacation "needs" have changed.  Don't get me wrong, when our kid(s) are grown up and we have more time for ourselves, I fully intend to explore the world again.  For now, we just want a place that is quick to get to and we don't have to plan or think about anything.  We leave in a few days for Mexico and have planned nothing beyond our transport to the hotel.  I used to think this sounded lame but now...Sounds PERFECT to me!

This will be my view for the upcoming days.  Not a bad way to start the new year!

No comments: