March 31, 2012

Road Trip to NE

I apologize, I am very behind on posts.

After my big 3-0 weekend, I went to Nebraska to visit my Grandma.  My sister and I hauled 3 kids on a 6+ hour road trip.  It went better than expected.

G-Grandma V & Kamden.  He was ready to get out and explore the farm!

There was a little surprise 60th party planed for my aunt.  I was so glad we were able to be there!

 

Party animals:
 (It was cute.. They really interacted with each other for the first time on this trip... mostly O-dub stealing toys and banging into K)

Cuties in overalls...

I can't get enough of this child!

On the way home, we visited my cousin's family.  They have 2 boys and (and a 3rd on the way!).  Look at the 5 blond boys... could definitely be trouble in the future :)

No comments: