June 29, 2011

Baby Downpour!

The second shower of the month was thrown by my good friend Anne & her mom, Kim (who happens to also be a good friend of my mom's). Anne and I have been friends since FIRST GRADE! She has a little boy and another baby on the way. I can't wait for our kids to grow up together too!

Anyway... On to the amazing downpour of friends, family, gifts, and delicious food that was this shower. It was a tad overwhelming the amount of friends that came to this shower. They were (as always) an absolute hoot. Never a dull moment with this group of crazy women :)

The Hostesses...

My friend Megan...

My pregnancy buddy, Casey. She is due a few weeks after me (also with a boy)!

My Grandma happened to be in town from Nebraska so she made it to this shower too (along with my sister and mom, of course).

I used to babysit these girls and now they are all in college or older. They make me feel OLD!

No comments: