May 18, 2011

Nursery Sneak Peak

I have been busy working on putting together the nursery. I have to give a lot of credit to my mom. Having a mother that can sew is PRICELESS! We made the crib skirt and crib sheet together. Yes, I will also be buying crib sheets but I wanted at least one in the color I love.



Joe took down the white and brass ceiling fan and installed this light. He hates it, I love it! It was cheap and looks cute in the room.


This is a fun photo project that I am working on. It isn't done yet... we are obviously missing a picture but I can't wait to finish this.

3 comments:

Lenexicon said...

What a cute photo project idea! I might have to steal that one!

Cindy Newby said...

I LOVE the nursery so far!! Can't wait to see it all finished :)

The Nielsens said...

Love it!

Side note: email me so I can add you on to my blog access.