Yes, I am aware that neither Joe or I are "technically" alumni of MU. Joe would have loved to finished is undergrad degree there but he still claims that UMKC is part of the U of Missouri system. I attended KSU but was never what you would call a true Wildcat. I am officially converted now :)
The homecoming game was covered by ESPN College Gameday. This is what you might call "kind of a big deal" because two 6-0 teams were playing each other. OU was ranked #1 and MU ranked #11. Obviously, Mizzou was the underdog which made the weekend that much more exciting!
This is a pic of the ESPN crowd. (I didn't take this pic)
The homecoming game was covered by ESPN College Gameday. This is what you might call "kind of a big deal" because two 6-0 teams were playing each other. OU was ranked #1 and MU ranked #11. Obviously, Mizzou was the underdog which made the weekend that much more exciting!
This is a pic of the ESPN crowd. (I didn't take this pic)

This is the end of the game after MU knocked off OU (36-27).Those crazy kids... rushing the field :)



No comments:
Post a Comment