We recently painted the room 'Iced Chocolate' by Valspar. We LOVE the paint+primer mix and only needed one coat (with a few touch-ups). We replaced the fan which was previously white and brass (shocker!). We purchased a king bed from overstock.com and mattress from costco. We have been very happy with both. The bedding is from Macys at about 75% off! I picked a very versatile wall color so I can change the bedding more often. I will probably look for a more spring-look sometime soon.
August 22, 2010
Master Bedroom Facelift
When we moved in to this house 2 years ago (wow... time flies!) the master bedroom was painted a goldish/yellow color. It is a perfectly fine color and not nearly has offensive as all the brass and navy carpet. We just didn't like the color. We bought the below bedspread for our queen bed to try to make it work for a few years. We didn't really like the bedspread but it was an affordable temporary fix to the problem.

We recently painted the room 'Iced Chocolate' by Valspar. We LOVE the paint+primer mix and only needed one coat (with a few touch-ups). We replaced the fan which was previously white and brass (shocker!). We purchased a king bed from overstock.com and mattress from costco. We have been very happy with both. The bedding is from Macys at about 75% off! I picked a very versatile wall color so I can change the bedding more often. I will probably look for a more spring-look sometime soon.

We recently painted the room 'Iced Chocolate' by Valspar. We LOVE the paint+primer mix and only needed one coat (with a few touch-ups). We replaced the fan which was previously white and brass (shocker!). We purchased a king bed from overstock.com and mattress from costco. We have been very happy with both. The bedding is from Macys at about 75% off! I picked a very versatile wall color so I can change the bedding more often. I will probably look for a more spring-look sometime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment