July 25, 2010

Just one of the perks

Unemployment has a few advantages: Sleeping in, catching up on entirely too much T.V., figuring out what you what to do with your life, etc. The BEST thing is getting to see my nephew a lot more than I used to.

J & D were out on vacation a few weeks ago. Our parents kept B-dub the whole time but I saw him three days in a row. Then I got an entire day with him a few days later! We had a blast... IHOP, the library, indoor play area in Zona Rosa, and of course play time with Rocky & Duke.


The next day J had a dentist appointment. The dentist suggested that B-dub start coming so that he becomes more comfortable with he idea. I came along to "assist" so J could actually get her teeth cleaned. B-dub took awhile to warm up but he really enjoyed it in the end!

No comments: