Who knew that unemployment could be more time consuming than working full-time? NOT being tied to a cube for about 40 hours a week has actually made me much more productive. It is true. I got laid off about 2 months ago from a multi-disciplinary engineering firm that I worked at for about 5 years. It was rather anticipated and I have some exciting long-term plans up my sleeve!
We made some fun updates to the house this spring that I really should blog about... maybe after the fantastic vacation we are about embark upon!
To help you make it through any anticipation-anxiety for the future posts, I shall share a few photos. (HA! like anyone really reads this nonsense)
Joe and I went to the Sugarland concert mid June. Joe wasn't exactly thrilled about this event but sacrifices are what marriage is about... right? He admitted that she puts on a pretty good show, and I fully agree! This is a pic of us waiting for the show to start...
.jpg)
This is a 2nd year picture of my nephew "B." I love this kid to death but yet he only acknowledges me as the owner of Rocky & Duke. I won't hold it against him... for now.

2 comments:
I read your blog...!
Why thank you Stephanie! I read your blog too :)
Post a Comment